KS Water Environment Association's Long Range Plan
Stragetic Initiatives and Action Plans
These strategic initiatives are in order of priority from the consensus of the Long Range Planning Committee.
- Promote and provide effective training and timely education opportunities for our members.
- Improve communications and transfer of information with the membership, the association leadership, and the public.
- Retain members as well as increase new membership, with net growth of 15% over the next two years.
- Actively promote and influence sound policy in matters relating to the state water environment.
- Provide a sound and stable economic base to support Association activities.
- Improve the image of both our profession and our members with the public, our employers, and governmental entities.
- Develop alliances and partnerships with other state/regional organizations.